Welcome to Gina's Logbook :)



Welcome to Gina's Logbook :)
Dear reader,
I'm really delighted you made the long way to my personal blog!
I named it 'more than words', because it's about all
that's occupying my mind at the moment.
Enjoy.

About me

My photo
Have fun reading and commenting...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let it all out!

You wanna know what I've been up to lately? Above you see... *no comment* In German we have an expression. It goes 'to drive out the demon with the Beelzebub'... Meaning, in my specific case, that the pills that help me against my MS pain, have the nice little side effect you see above. And if I'm really lucky I throw the pain reliever right back up through this doing so. *ugh* It has been going on for quite some time now, it's the fifth week where I throw up every other day almost, or have the so called MSHug. It's a compression feeling around your whole chest. Like a vice grip, or an elephant sitting on your chest, or all together. I counted 16 of them hugs. So yesterday I ended up having to call the ER and my doctor talked me through several hours of pain. Over those five weeks I've lost at least 8-9 pounds or so. :-/ Enough said. 

                        

Besides that it was back to school day in Bavaria yesterday... And to my surprise my youngster was rather eager to start, or better said, continue studying. Which she did all summer through. What made it easier was that we didn't go on vacation this year. I'm saving up money for our next year's big overseas vacation.

Next thing you know: my 74 year old mother got herself a boyfriend (aged 88)...
                              
and she has nobody, so she says, to talk about him. Folks, do I really need to know how elderly sex funtions??? *yuk* No, not really. *lol*

Furthermore I've started to read this cool new (German, sorry) book. It's called something like 'Well, I'm offline then'. This guy, a reporter, is moving. While doing so it takes forever for him to get his internet connected again, as some of us have experienced maybe also? Anyway, as an experiment on himself, he doesn't use neither internet nor cell phone for 6 weeks! Go figure. I'm highly interested in the subject, because that's what's probably gonna happen to us next summer? This is it:
                       

My teenager wishes my next blog to be about 'The best of both worlds'. So since a couple of days I'm thinking about what I like best about America and what I prefer about Germany. Most stuff I come up with is food stuff *lol*, sorry, but I just love to eat, what makes the first paragraph of my today's blog extra hard, as you can imagine. And I want to end my blog with a name for a country I would love to make out of them two. So far I came up with 'Germica' (sucks) and 'Amerany' (weird). *laughing* If you have any suggestions, just let me know.

And this is what I'll look forward to, all considering my top paragraph today, please! We're going out to eat, and we have a big coupon (50 bucks) to an Asian-Mongolian restaurant. It has an all-you-can-eat-buffet. You pick your stuff and the chief prepares your personal plate on a hot stone. I'm gonna eat my way all through China and Mongolia, I suppose. *giggle* ;-)

Well, let me close with wishing you a good rest of the week, wherever you are, whatever you do. I'd be delighted if you'd spread the word about my blog, and if you'd regularly stop by and comment. My older blogs are interesting as well, trust me. They were just not posted here, so I moved them over here. Keep scrolling and happy blogging to all.

2 comments:

My readers