![]() |
| Paparazzo |
![]() |
| We weren't acutally supposed to be up that high! :) |
My encounter with the BofA was rather awkward, b/c this time they made me leave my fingerprints (!) on the travellers cheques (?) and kept me waiting on end... but... we have cash again *yeah*. The encounter with the Postoffice yesterday was the usual: wait in line. Three open counters, 25 people waiting in front of me, for... FIVE stamps? No thank you. So all that was rather unfruitful, the food at Virginia's house (my daughter's greataunt) delicious and as usual too much in the heat. We don't actually eat that much, just twice a day kinda. *giggle*
![]() |
| Sharing some stories... |
We met and it felt as if we've known each other for ages and we both said: hey, you have an accent *lol* and you're so you! His family almost feels like mine, I know his place almost in detail, all that was missing to this point is the one on one encounter and to hear our voices! Plus I'm so happy that the 'boys' like one another and literally 'understand' each other, like it happened with Grant, up in Eureka. :) I'm so happy about that. Sabrina feels comfy there as well.
![]() |
| Inviting, ain't it? |
| Giant fish, two nice guys |
| At the pier of Newport Beach |





very nice but didnt see this till sunday evening. i'm pooped! after you guys left at 130am or whatever, i stayed awake and finally fell asleep at 4am and awake at 730. then left at 1230pm to go to Little Lauryns 1st Birthday party till 530pm. looking foward to seeing you guys again on Monday but now i'm going to recline and pass out! lol..wayyy to much partying this weekend! till Monday afternoon...Hugz from the Bugz :)
ReplyDeleteBugzy, Virginia took us to Malibu and we also just walked in, had cold cuts, and it's 9:30 pm now. Most of us had like four hours of sleep or so... *yawn* You know what we're gonna do Monday? Move to your place and RELAX! I'm also pooped and I live high on pain reliever, no Lalaland necessary though ;-) Hope Lauryns b-day party went well and that everybody had a blast?! We can't wait to meet up with you. Sleep tight now and give it a rest, party boy!!! Laterz, hugzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeleteLauryns party was nice. did exactly what I thought would happen. reclined around 6pm Sunday evening and woke up at 4am on Monday so I am good and rested and await your arrival this afternoon. Don't think we will necessarily go anywhere today. But instead, relax and plan the rest of your last week here..
ReplyDeleteps..had a sweet burrito with my morning coffee today.. yummm meee! see you laterz! hugzzzz!
Now I wonder where that burrito came from *lol*... And are you sure it was just one? ;-) Anyway, I'm rested myself, glad you were able to sleep that long, that's good for you! We can't wait to join you guys soon. Atm everybody's still sound asleep. We assume to leave around 11 am, but the virgin eagle has other plans for us. We still need to research the web to find out how to proceed with the week, but I think you can expect our arrival shortly *giggle* Something around twoish maybe? Re-hugzzzzzzz
ReplyDeletesounds and looks like fun! Miss you...got another post card.
ReplyDeleteWell, until you'll get my very last one from San Diego you're not set *lol* It was fun, believe me! Are you alright? Are things going okay??? Miss U 2
ReplyDelete