Welcome to Gina's Logbook :)



Welcome to Gina's Logbook :)
Dear reader,
I'm really delighted you made the long way to my personal blog!
I named it 'more than words', because it's about all
that's occupying my mind at the moment.
Enjoy.

About me

My photo
Have fun reading and commenting...

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Missing photos or videos?

Friends, I'm blogging being on vacation, and I'm not on the internet anywhere else. So if you want to keep updated on me and what I'm doing... go on reading. I don't feel like double doing things, b/c I write a German and an English travel blog. Photos and videos are to be found solely on the German blog unfortunately, but... here's the link to it again:

German blog of Regina's to check up on photos and videos

I'd so appreciate your comments, so just go ahead, will y'all?

3 comments:

  1. loved the photos but you will still have to fb them. you know that. ((HUGS)) have lots of fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia AguilarAugust 04, 2011 6:43 PM

    Virginia: your in San Fransico CA.... GREAT!
    Sabrina: YEEEEES WE ARE
    Virginia: when do you get to LA
    Sabrina: propably august 22
    Virginia: Great see you soon
    Sabrina: ginaslogbook.blogspot.com --> our blog^^
    Virginia: I will look
    I read blog. Hope you feel better. wear lots of sun screen .
    Sabrina: hahaha :D that's exactly what we are doing now. after sun every two minutes, sun screen every five minutes lol :D
    Virginia: wear a hat and don't eat spicy food.
    The sun burns here even if cloudy
    Sabrina: haha mom just said "ouh spicy food... guess that's too late" :D and i already bought two very cool hats in frisco :)
    Virginia: eat crackers and drink soda to help you feel better.
    Sabrina: okay we're gonna try that. thank you :D
    Virginia: be save ...take care. see you soon
    Sabrina: we'll do ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina, Peter and SabrinaAugust 04, 2011 6:57 PM

    @Misty:
    You betcha that I'ma gonna post a whole lot of pictures once back from vacation and online again :) Miss my daily reports to you as well and I'm really wondering how you've been doing and what's going on in your life! *sigh* And yes, we're having fun and try to be safe, trust me that! It's nice to be back in Cali. Keep on reading my online reports... (((Misty)))

    @Virginia:
    Thanks for your concern. I just feel so stupid and like a bad mommy! As if I wouldn't know what to do... We sat in this double decker bus in the sunny wind forever and it didn't occur to me a bit (!) :( We pay the price now! Sabrina finally caught up with some sleep, but remains careful with food in general. We gotta force her to drink lotsa liquids. Me on the other hand, my hands and arms are still swollen up so much, it looks disgusting. At least I can sleep now and the itching stopped. It burns and heats up and it looks silly. We'll get over it, hopefully by the time we'll meet again *lol* We can't wait! Keep following our daily reports if you'll find the time. Sending much love your way, aunt Virginia! See you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete

My readers