You read right: we're here. Finally, huh? Well, what can I say? People are very nice, and we've watched some sightseeing attractions already, but the heat and my pains prevent me from doing too much. On top of all our visit/trip was misintrepeted, so we're trying to work that out. Details upon my return. My Italian friend called luckily and that's where we'll be hanging out at least today I guess. And for all those who'd like to see what we're up to, here I go...
This is the largest figtree in the USA,
we've spotted that in Santa Barbara
This are my two, boogie boarding
at Redondo Beach for the first time
And here we're on the Angels Flight
in Los Angeles, on the way up
And on the way back down again...
We hope you've enjoyed our little films, eventhough they might have been of bad quality? Love y'all, and you know who you are! ;-) Will be back online in a short period of time, you know that.
I love the videos although you are not in them. lol I got my post card from my home town today. One day maybe I will go back just to be able to look around and see some of my old stomping grounds and see if my mom and brothers will talk to me. By the wya...Aquille is going to have a BOY!! Another grandson. Can't wait to update you on everything. Looks like you are having a blast..wish I could bne out on that water. Have fun and love you all!
ReplyDeleteWe love you as well :) Glad the postcard got there in time. I think it's gonna be two more for you and then our vacation is over anyway. We're about to spend the last week with Johnny in Anaheim Hills, and he's planning (or forcing me *lol*) to actually DO go to San Diego, I'm not sure about that, cause it's just too burning hot here. I love to just stay indoors with the A/C on *giggle* and my two might talk me into really go swimming in the ocean, not sure yet. Today Hollywood was on our agenda, so there's just Beverly Hills left. In a week we're sitting in the airplane headed home already, picture this! How fast five weeks can go by... *sigh* Wish we could've met as well. Congrats on the second grandson, you're one busy grandma, huh? And you BETTER update me on everything ASAP upon my return *lol*. Hugs BFF!!! Take care and make the best of it. I pray you're alright.
ReplyDelete