Welcome to Gina's Logbook :)



Welcome to Gina's Logbook :)
Dear reader,
I'm really delighted you made the long way to my personal blog!
I named it 'more than words', because it's about all
that's occupying my mind at the moment.
Enjoy.

About me

My photo
Have fun reading and commenting...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cambria

Ok you guys and gurls... we drove about seven hours yesterday just to get to Hearst Castle. Coming to experience that we can't tour there on our own, nor drive up there on our own, and they might have no German translation for Peter even. So I gotta call up there first and find out the details.
Today it's another laundromat day, we stained a lot of stuff, being too stupid to eat I guess, foreigners, ya know? *lol*
The Motel isn't that spick and span as the ones before, so we're heading out soon. We're having our own breakfast, as we had our own microwaved dinner yesterday. At the moment I'm sick and tired of eating out all the time and I miss Grant's food! Period. =]
Giant redwood trees in Leggett
Saturday we're supposed to meet up with Sabrina's halfsister Eylene in Pismo Beach and we're really looking forward to meeting with all of them folks, especially with her little daughter Alyson (Sabrina's niece)!
Shortly before or after we might run into long time friends Liz & Andy, but exactly this weekend they'll be heading out of town. Either way, we're in the SLO area and there are plenty of sites to explore, so that should occupy us for a while. Plus there are plenty of beaches for my two to go swim.
Other than that we'll keep busy before continuing our journey towards L.A.
My two taking pics along the coast...
So you know now that we're safe and sound so far, and in good spirits. Wish us luck that our trip continues to be spectacular, as it was up to this point. You know I love you all, stay safe and have a good time until my next report! CU.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like lots of fun. i have passed the castle many times when I was young but never able to tour it. always admired it and would love to see it. have fun and be safe and I got a post card today!! thank you...((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same with me *lol* that's why I wanted to see it finally. But the details indoors are ugly (my opinion). The outside is adorable!!! You should do that one day! Today we're leaving San Luis Obispo and we'll try to find an Inn or motel in Pismo Beach, hopefully that's of better quality AND cheaper, if there is such thing... ;-)I believe I sent you a third card already, I lost track somehow. We arrived in heat and that was about time, and Sabrina got to meet with her one halfsister and her other halfbrother already. So we're busy alright. Will write again soon. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

My readers